Spending and Savings Accounts View & Credit Card Accounts View Inconsistency

Added these views to monitor current vs ending balances on accounts. For the most part they appear to accurately report the balances. However one checking account and one credit card account is way off.

The checking account for some reason suggests my ending balance is approx. (-)$2,100. Showing the reminders for the next 12 months in the register shows no negative balances.

The credit card account appears to be reporting the projected upcoming amount for my Sep credit card payment instead of an ending balance.

Curious how/where this view is is getting its data to report and how far out it goes to estimate ending balances.

“Never stop dreaming, never stop believing, never give up, never stop trying, and 
never stop learning.”
Quicken user since 1993
Tagged:

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    The views on the Home tab don't include the reminders.  Could that be the difference?
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • maxwelwp
    maxwelwp Member, Windows Beta Beta
    I don't think so. Of 17 accounts, only 2 are affected by what appears to be an inconsistency. 

However if I look at the the projected balances for spending accounts on the bills and income tab, 30 days or up to 12 months out, the beginning and ending balances align with the account registers.

“Never stop dreaming, never stop believing, never give up, never stop trying, and 
    never stop learning.”
    Quicken user since 1993