Button Option for "All Accounts (Excludes hidden and seperate [sic] accounts)"...

...does not work in R34.24.

Comments

• TangledWeb
    TangledWeb Member ✭✭
    Also in R34.24, the "In/Out/What's Left" window INCLUDES 'Separate' accounts in its monthly cash flow calculations.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @TangledWeb

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your cash flow. I'd like to see If I could replicate the issue here on my end. To make sure you're selecting the cash flow report then in the settings selecting all accounts (excludes hidden and separate accounts). 

This worked prior to 34.24 as well from the sounds of it so to double check as well. As a last thing do you know if this happens on any other reports as well? 

Once we get confirmation I'll take a look at what I'm able to find out as well. Please let us know when you get the chance!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• TangledWeb
    TangledWeb Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Hello Francisco,

Two issues:
    1) Just run an 'Account Balances' report and you will see how hidden accounts (which are not separate) show up in the report.
    2) To add separate accounts to the report, do this:
    Select 'Account Balances' report.
    Select 'Accounts' tab within Customize.
    Select 'Selected Accounts' button option and check 'Show (hidden accounts)' checkbox.
    Select 'All Accounts (Excludes hidden and seperate [sic] accounts)' button option.
    Click OK and watch how this time ALL accounts (hidden and separate) are now shown on the report.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @TangledWeb

Thanks for the update. I'm in the process of trying to verify this a couple of times. I'm just wanting to make sure here if we can try downpatching to see if we're able to see if the issue is specific to the newest patch. I'll leave the area to find the patch down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/reinstalling-and-patching-your-quicken-subscription-version-after-your-membership-has

It should be under June 2021 R34.16. It'll be the same as a mondo patch so you'll just want to run the patch after installing it.

Once you get the chance let us know if the reports are working as expected.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco