How do I renew my subscription

I got a message that my payment info was oncorrect and I can’t fix it

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theoretically, all you should have to do is to logon to your account at Quicken.com and update your credit card information.
    Please review this webpage for more information: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-subscription-membership-faqs
    If that doesn't resolve your issue, please provide more details as to the nature of the problem.

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Linda Haynes, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties renewing your subscription. I was able to recreate the issue on my end. I have reported the issue to the proper channels for further review. At this time we do not have an ETA but we are working on it. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Linda Haynes

Thank you again for reporting this error to the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

As confirmed by @Quicken Paloma above, our teams have reviewed this situation.  If you haven't already, please attempt to update the payment information one more time and let us know if you continue to receive the server error, or if the update is successful.

Thank you,

Sarah