Credit Card Correct Online and Ending Balance but Total Column Incorrect, why?

My Credit Card is showing 2 transactions with dates at the bottom that are 12/29/21 and 12/31/21 which are dates that have not occurred. The Ending and Online Balance are Correct. The left hand side total is too high and that difference happens to equate to the sum of the two transactions that have dates that have not occurred. I have no clue what is causing this data mismatch.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Hi @marathondon

The difference between the balance showing on "The left hand side total" (which I suspect is the balance in the "Accounts" bar) is likely the total of outstanding charges/payments that have not yet cleared your account.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Account Bar has settings which determine the type of balance shown:
    To change the type of balance displayed, click the Account Bar's gear icon (in the title line of the Account bar) and choose
    • Show Current Balance in Account bar or
    • Show Ending Balance in Account bar.
    The ending balance is the balance of all transactions entered in the account register including postdated transactions.
    The current balance is the balance of all transactions entered as of today.

This discussion has been closed.