Issues/Errors with Multiple FI's when Syncing

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bank Of America Web Connect, Updates and Sync not working.

Comments

• Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    My Merrick is the same way. [removed - rant/unhelpful]
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    New update, same problem. No change, account is now not able to be found. 
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    [removed - off-topic/disruptive]

And now Synchrony does not work, 2 out of 4 accounts not working, not real good odds.
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Still waiting for a fix, [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines] Neither of my 2 accounts work, someone COULD reach out to help??
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    If anyone has a fix to this, please, please let me know. Chat says I have to call during the week, I can not. I work 12-16 hour days, so any help would be appreciated

Oh, and I just now lost Citibank as well......just lost for words at this point, all I asked for was help.......
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dave478

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues and appreciate your taking the time to post in the community.

At this time, your comments have been split into a separate, stand-alone thread so we may better understand what is happening and work with you to resolve the errors.

When posting in the community, we recommend creating a your own post, instead of tacking onto an already existing post that may not be applicable for your situation, in order to receive the best assistance, suggestions or troubleshooting advice.

Now to better understand your specific situation, please reply to this thread and provide some additional details on what exactly is happening.

We understand that you are receiving errors when updating accounts and/or syncing with the Quicken Cloud, but please let us know exactly which financial institutions you are experiencing issues with.

What errors or error messages are you receiving?
    Does the One Step Update update transactions correctly and the only issue is with syncing to the Quicken Cloud to view on the companion Mobile & Web apps?

If so, are you initiating the cloud sync from the One Step Update or the Mobile & Web tab?

What troubleshooting steps have you already tried?

The more information you are able to provide, will help us to better understand the situation and provide applicable troubleshooting steps, suggestions or advice.

We look forward to your response, thank you.

Sarah

• Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    No updating, cc502 errors, Merrick, CareCredit, and and now Citibank. I dont use the mobile, only web connect. I can log in to every account online via their website. This is since the last 2 updates. All I ever wanted was to get some help. I have called and been told this needs to be done during the week, this can not happen as I have a job that works the same hours as tech support. @ of these account have now vanished from my account lists, and I have tried to re-add them to no avail. I have restored from a back up, same errors. One step does not update these 3 accounts, at all now, 2 are gone, and the 3rd one errors the cc502 as did the others before they vanished.
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    ???Answers???
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dave478

I apologize for no having a sooner response. I was taking a look at the banks you were having issues with here and I do know that we are currently seeing errors with Merrick Bank receiving 502 errors which would be fitting with what you're currently experiencing with the bank. I would advising following the post down below for any updates with that bank.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7893969/ongoing-7-20-21-cc-501-errors-returned-for-multiple-financial-institutions#latest

As for the other two are you experiencing the same issues? We don't have any active alerts for the other two so we'll need to look into them individually. 

Once you get the chance let us know more and we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco