Citibank - CC-502

This discussion was created from comments split from: When will error CC-502 be fixed?.

Comments

• G Contini
    G Contini Member
    edited July 2021
    I am now also getting a CC-502 error on a Citi bank card. Yesterday it said to "wait a day". I waited a day. Still not working. Any chance that you'll fix this before I "wait another day"?

[Redacted - Rant]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @G Contini,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated at the bottom of the article, if the error persists for 24 hours or more after following the instructions provided, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the internal error and will likely be required to file for an escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Ron Strong
    Ron Strong Windows Beta Beta
    I am having the same problem on three different files on three computers.  Quicken is showing an online balance of -517.46 on all three files while the actual balance is -1090.72.  There are two pending transactions and apparently, a pending payment of 586,28 has already been deducted from the Citibank balance This payment is to be deducted on 9/10.  I thought that pending transactions were not to be reported to Quicken.  Two of the files also report a cc-502 error, including the beta version.  I have the impression that the cc-502 error may be triggered when no transactions that have been downloaded before are in the downloaded data.
    Premier Subscription
    There are no bugs, just unintended features,

• Ron Strong
    Ron Strong Windows Beta Beta
    The last sentence in the previous post would have been.  "I have the impression that the cc-502 error may be triggered when no new transactions are in the downloaded data."
    Premier Subscription
    There are no bugs, just unintended features,

This discussion has been closed.