Recurrent Issues Downloading from Financial Institutions

Today's issue:
Over the last couple of days, Quicken noticed I was manually downloading transactions from my credit union and prompted me to activate the process. When I did, two months of transactions were downloaded and overlaid reconciled transactions as cleared transactions. I am in the process of re-entering the payees for each. Also, it overlaid my a transaction that is set up as a paycheck with an entry with the only category as salary. I am now also in the process of reentering the categories in my pay stub.

Comments

• sherylgip
    sherylgip Member
    After downloading my financial transactions today, the balance of one of my accounts shows a balance of of $11501.25 when it should be -$1151.74. I am still in the process of finding the transaction(s) that increased the balance because it goes back several years. All transactions are reconciled so I can't search by whether it's cleared.
  • sherylgip
    sherylgip Member
    This is in addition to what I posted about 1/2 hour ago. Quicken prompted me to activate automatic transaction download from my credit union when it noticed I was manually downloading transactions. It downloaded about two months of transactions and overlaid what was reconciled with the same ones showing them only as cleared. The transactions that were transfers all showed the transfer account as transfer from/to the same account that it was downloading to.
  • len14
    len14 Member
    One step update is still not working, ever since the patch was uploaded in early July 2021. Multiple complaints, still not fixed.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. What Q product are you running, what BUILD of that product and what's your "Membership Valid thru" date?  This info can be found at HELP, About Quicken.
    2. What financial institutions is this occurring with?  Use the name found at TOOLS, Account List in the "Financial Institution" column.
    3. What download method are you using for these accounts.  Also in the Account List, at the "Transaction Download" column.
    4. When did you last download these accounts?  Also in the Account List.
    5. When did you last RECONCILE these accounts?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • len14
    len14 Member
    NOTACPA, I am running R34.24. Build 27.1.34.24 Subscription good through March 22. Does that explain anything?