I have spoken with support and been wrestling with Quicken 2021 for a month now.

leyens
leyens Member
It has been incorrect even after corrected. I have had Quicken since before 1994 and have never had this kind of trouble with it. I need to hear from someone on Monday.
Phone: [redacted]. Or I will have to find an alternative program. I will expect a refund on my subscription.
Ann Leyens
[redacted]
[redacted]

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes you better edit your post and remove your phone number and email.  This is a public user forum and the whole world can see it and scam you.  Anyone could call and say they are from Quicken and get your info.  
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Presuming she's not coming back today (but just waiting for a call on Monday), I edited out her phone & email. Can't fix her username though.
    @leyens, if you do get a phone call Monday, don't assume it's truly from Quicken. It's likely to be a scammer. You'll know for sure if they ask for a credit card number or want to take over your machine.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • leyens
    leyens Member
    Thank you to whoever edited my post. I could not even locate it to edit.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @leyens

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue. I do apologize for the issue you've been having. I'd like to look further into your issue to figure out what could be happening. Do you have a ticket number of your recent call to support? Also what exactly is happening as well? Other users may have some ideas that could help resolve the issues. 

Once you get a chance please let us know more and we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue you're having. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco