Won't download chequing account into register all of a sudden. (Q Win Canada)

gts091@
[email protected] Canada Beta Beta
Savings account is ok. Nothing has changed. I am using a Canadian Credit Union

Answers

• gts091@
    I am running the latest and greatest R33.7 and have tried logging out and back in like mentioned on another post. Did this before this last update as well.
    Thanks
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• gts091@
    Thanks for your quick response. I tried creating a test file but when I go to add an account my credit union doesnt show up- ie not supported. So i tried in my regular file and its the same- not supported. When I added these accounts many many years ago (2004 was my first) I could override/bypass the popular banks (TD, Scotia etc) add my Credit union and create accounts. Now I dont have that option to add the credit union. Remember that my SAVINGS account will downlaod transactions ok, just not my CHEQUING. 
    This tells me that my Credit Union is supported. 
  • gts091@
    so I guess my bigger problem now is I cant even add any new accounts to regular file or test file because my credit union isn't recognized.....and there is no option to bypass that part that i can see and still have an online account...thanks
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might help if you told us the name of your Credit Union so that someone with access to the list of supported Canadian Financial Institutions can look it up.
    It might also help if you told us what, if any, error codes or error messages you received when trying to activate your account.
    Have you tried logging on to your CU website and see if you can download a QFX file with a selected date range of transactions, for import into Quicken?
  • gts091@
    Its WFCU Credit union. 
    There are no error codes or messages. It does a download process but nothing shows up in the 
    register.
    Savings accounts download and show in the register perfectly- (same CU)
    Line of credit - does fine as well.
    Chequing account has been downloading weekly for 17 years with no problems till last week.
    Something changed i just don't know what.
    I haven't tried QFX file yet but I will if I can
This discussion has been closed.