Please add a report on maturity dates for CDs and bonds

Garry@
[email protected] Member, Mac Beta Beta
I have a number of CDs which have maturity dates and bonds which have maturity dates and call dates.  The "Edit Security" function enables those to be entered. But I can't find a way to get out a list of those maturity dates.

Please add a new report which provides maturity dates – or at least please add maturity date to the existing "Portfolio" listing for investment accounts.

Thanks.
Quicken 6.7.1 in macOS 10.12.4, on Mac Studio Max 24c. Quicken for Mac user since 1997.

Tagged:
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• dickm2275
    dickm2275 Member
    What I did is on the Portfolio view I created or edited custom1 view (customize) and added in the Maturity dates in the report.
    Now i see my bonds with the maturity date and can sort as needed. Note only the maturity date is available not the next call date so I enter the next call date in the maturity date field in the security and add in the real maturity date in the next call date field. backwards but it works
  • dickm2275
    dickm2275 Member
    What I did is on the Portfolio view I created or edited custom1 view (customize) and added in the Maturity dates in the report.
    Now i see my bonds with the maturity date and can sort as needed. Note only the maturity date is available not the next call date so I enter the next call date in the maturity date field in the security and add in the real maturity date in the next call date field. backwards but it works