Bills in calendar display

Why don't my online bills appear in my calendar? Only my paychecks are scheduled. This is so frustrating! I don't know what or why things were changed but this is so wrong. It used to be a good program but I wouldn't recommend to anyone as it is.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are your online bills linked to bill reminders and are the bill reminders for accounts included in the calendar?
  • LTucker
    LTucker Member
    Yes they're linked that way. The account balance is wrong in the bill reminders as well. It's like they're 2 completely different accounts
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which view in Quicken are you referring to?
    A view under the Bills tab?
    There are several sub tabs, one about Bills and Transfers, another one about Income.
    There's an option which allows you to combine Bills, Income and Transfers into one view. If you're not using that, I recommend you do. Select the gear icon, then click to put a checkmark at "Combine Bills, ..."

• LTucker
    LTucker Member
    edited August 2021
    There are 2 calendars you can view. The problem is the bank balances do not match, like they're not syncing. I've wasted so much time on this and am exhausted. Quicken used to be so easy to use and now you need a course just to figure it out. [removed - off-topic]
  • LTucker
    LTucker Member
    both calendars, from home and bills and income