Why am I once again getting "Quicken Crash Report"?

This happened a few weeks ago. Couldn't open Quicken as a result. Spent an hour on phone with Support and they got it running again, but then yesterday went to open Quicken again, and same exact thing happened so now I guess i need to waste another hour with Support! Why does this keep happening? Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @vtsnakemtn

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your program. I'm wondering what could be causing the issue? Have you recently updated the program? Does the program open fully then crash or does it crash while it launches? One thing we can attempt is a mondo patch to see if that might help with the issue. I'll leave steps down below on how to install it.

Update and Mondo Patch: Subscription Release of Quicken for Windows

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know if the issue remains.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• vtsnakemtn
    vtsnakemtn Member
    Did not work. When I try to run the patch, I get basically the same error, that Quicken won't load so it can't update.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @vtsnakemtn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

May I ask; when the program crashes, do you receive a BugSplat Report screen as well? And if so, have you already submitted a BugSplat Report to Quicken?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja