All transactions are using the statement balance date, not the actual transactions date.

My wife and I both have PNC credit cards. I added both to quicken. When I did so, my wife's transactions are have accurate dates and match the dates reported by PNC. However, all my transactions have the same date for each month. So all the transactions in June are showing a date of June 6 (the statement date for PNC in June), for July its all on July 4, and for August its all on August 6. In fact some transactions from June are reported in August because they were on the statement for August. How do I get quicken to use actual transaction dates and not just the day my credit card statement was posted?

Answers

• Just discovered my the FITID's for my wife and I seem to be using different schemas. Mine is Intuit-12345xxx and my wife's is just 12345xxx. I'm assuming this has to be the difference. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method if available instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
This discussion has been closed.