How can I add FedLoan Servicing account?

I keep getting an error saying,

"Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)"

"Quicken is having trouble connecting to FedLoan Servicing."

I've tried on two separate days and it still is not working. It accepts my username and password, then asks for my security question answer before these errors pop up.
Tagged:

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Hi @Quicken User,

The Fedloan Servicing website has this "Maintenance Notice" posted.

I'm not absolutely sure that this is the cause of your problem, but I would suggest that you wait for another day or two and try again.

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Temp2423
    Temp2423 Member
    I have tried on several different days and I am still running in to the same issue.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @Temp2423

It looks like the maintenance issue noted by FedLoan Servicing has been completed. 

Since you still cannot connect, I suggest that you follow the guidance located at this LINK.  It will require having Quicken Tech Support review your log files.  Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Just following along - here is the entry -
    could also be issues with the Express Web Connect 3rd party proxy service
    54738    54738    54738    FedLoan Servicing    http://www.myfedloan.org/    1-800-699-2908    https://accountaccess.myfedloan.org/authentication/signIn.html?returnKey=CONSUMER-PORTAL    ACTIVE
                       BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT  
    QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10