Error with code OL-393-A with First Tennessee Bank

I'm getting an error code for the last couple of days (OL-393-A) with my First Tennesse Bank, aka First Horizon. It still downloads into my accounts but gives me an error code. It states that this might be a temporary outage. Try again in several days. It started on Monday (August 9). I have reset it and it is still not fixed. Any suggestions or comments.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Donald Brooks

This error means that there could be incorrect connection information in Quicken or it could be a problem with the bank's systems, so some troubleshooting is required on your end first.  Ultimately, you may have to contact the bank to get it resolved.

To fix this - go to this LINK.  It sets out steps that you can take to try and fix this error.  Let us know how it goes or if you have followup questions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -