Bills and past transactions are not showing in calendar view.

My bills and past transactions are not showing up in the calendar view.
I have already gone to options and checked the top three and chose the appropriate account on my calendar account list.
Tagged:

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Yoyo

Sorry to hear tht you are having issues with the calendar view.  Is the problem limited to past bills only, or are all bills - past and future - missing?

If it is only past bills, I suggest that you take these steps:

1) Open the calendar (by going to "Tools" > "Calendar";
    2) In the Calendar window - Click on "Options" (in the upper right-hand corner);
    3) Select "Show recorded transactions in calendar".

That should correct the issue, but get back to me is it does not or if the problem relates to past AND future transactions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Yoyo
    Yoyo Member
    I have already tried this, it did not work. The problem is limited to past bills and deposits only.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @Yoyo,

Which versions of both Quicken and Windows are you currently running?  Also, from your response it seems that future bills to be paid are displayed but past payments and deposits are not - can you confirm?

How are you accessing the "calendar view?  There are two ways to view it as follows:

a) you can click on the "BILLS & INCOME" Tab > then click on "Bills" > then select "Calendar View" from the first drop-down menu item, or

b) from the home screen, you can go to "Tools" > then select "Calendar".

I think that you may be doing a) above. If you are I suggest that you use method b). 

Let me know...

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -