Barclay Bank not Downloading (Mac)

Sign2Me
Sign2Me Member ✭✭
Barclay Bank is not downloading transactions but I am not getting any error message. Is this effecting anyone else?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Hollyd0633
    Hollyd0633 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    just spoke with barclay website and they informed me it is on there ens and should be resolved by 11:00am 8-19-2021
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

Our teams have identified that the root of this issue is with the financial institution, however, we have escalated this with our service providers and are working with them and Barclays Bank to resolve this as quickly as possible.

If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a resolution become available, please visit here, and bookmark the alert.

Thank you,

Sarah

Answers

• Having same issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Sign2Me & @wvbeancounter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taking back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Sign2Me
    Sign2Me Member ✭✭
    It also did not work on my Mac computer. I also disconnected and reconnected the account to online downloads and that also did not fix the issue.
  • Chuck Collins
    Chuck Collins Member ✭✭✭
    I also tried the above instructions (log out/in) on Mac with no success. Problem started a couple days ago. The Quicken online balance updated and matched my bank balance online, but no transactions downloaded. Therefore, my Barclay account on Quicken was no longer in balance (i.e. would not reconcile) due to missing transactions tied to the reported online balance. Now, the balance is no longer updating (no longer matches what I see on my online account), and still no new transactions. This is only happening with Barclays.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Sign2Me
    Sign2Me Member ✭✭
    @UKR I think it's a bigger issue than "me" so Quicken needs to handle it on their end. Not wasting my time on Customer Support when I am not the only user experiencing this. ... But thanks anyways!
  • Sign2Me
    Sign2Me Member ✭✭
    @Hollyd0633

Thanks so much for doing that!! I hope it is resolved then....time will tell!
  • Chuck Collins
    Chuck Collins Member ✭✭✭
    @Sign2Me. Excellent point. I literally just spent 1.5 hours chatting with an agent who tried very hard, but obviously couldn't solve on his own. Fortunately during the chat, I checked back here to see post from @Hollyd0633 . I also thought it was bigger than me, but thought perhaps it would only get solved if someone worked with support. BTW, if you are a long time Barclay account holder and Quicken user, you probably will recall this is not the first time Barclay screwed this up. Thanks to all above for helping to move us to a resolution. There's an hour and a half I won't get back ;-)
  • johnnypkg
    johnnypkg Member ✭✭
    did not work...BB said issue should be resolved tomorrow afternoon
  • Whitsend
    Whitsend Member ✭✭
    Late to the table. Having this issue too. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this.
  • debiglin
    debiglin Member ✭✭
    I agree and thanks for bring it up. My balance is right but the transactions are not downloading. If I add the transactions manually, that just increases my balance.
  • Whitsend
    Whitsend Member ✭✭
    Noticing this is a Quicken for Mac stream. — anyone know whether there’s a parallel stream on this issue pertaining to Quicken for Windows or if it matters?
  • Howard Hoffman
    Howard Hoffman Member ✭✭
    Windows does not download either
  • First post from me. I can confirm still not working on Windows. Same issue as everyone else. Usual troubleshooting does not help, and this is not the first time for this issue with Barclays. Just waiting it out...
  • bobz
    bobz Member ✭✭
    > @Hollyd0633 said:
    > just spoke with barclay website and they informed me it is on there ens and should be resolved by 11:00am 8-19-2021

2Pm central time, apparently still not resolved.
  • Lbrinkman
    Lbrinkman Member
    5:10pm Central time and I still cannot get my Barclay Card downloads to work. Still appears to be unresolved.
  • Douglas
    Douglas Member ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    7:00 PM Mountain/9:00 Eastern time and it is still unresolved.
  • Chuck Collins
    Chuck Collins Member ✭✭✭
    I just contacted Barclay via Chat (7:15 PDT). The agent was aware of the problem and stated:

"We are making some system updates that are impacting parts of the website."

"I apologize for the inconvenience, but only can recommend trying again later in this week."

"The updates are hopefully wrapping up and will be resolved soon."

So, there you have it...
  • Sign2Me
    Sign2Me Member ✭✭
    Still not working this morning 8 am EST. So frustrating as this is our everyday use card!
  • kuke
    kuke Member
    Talked with a Barclays tech mid-day on the 19th. He said it is on their end, and that it has to do with updates. Hopefully resolved in 24-48 hours. Nothing more specific.
  • dcspa
    dcspa Member ✭✭
    Still not working - following.
  • ddo71
    ddo71 Member ✭✭
    So, I have the same problem. Currently online with support. One thing I noted: The transactions aren't updating and displaying, but the online balance at the bottom of the window is updated and correct. But it doesn't match the summary on the left account tab. Just an FYI
  • indyjls
    indyjls Member ✭✭
    ^^Totally same issue which is really weird.
  • Lbrinkman
    Lbrinkman Member
    Same here. Online balance updates at the bottom but the totals in the balance column are way off and don't come close to what the account should be. Everything was fine until this started a few days back.
This discussion has been closed.