Default column widths on all reports and sub reports

I have Quicken for Windows R34.24 Build 27.1.34.24
Reports seem to be alright from what I can see, but when you double click on an item in the report to get the individual transactions this sub report is super small, only takes up about 1/5 of the width of my screen and you have to resize the columns to see anything.

The default size of columns should be big enough to see the data that it contains, or full width of the screen if it won't all fit
5 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this happen with Quicken's built-in reports, or is the problem with reports that you have customized and saved?

Please give an example of a built-in report that demonstrates this problem. I did not see it for example with the Spending > Spending by Category report.

QWin Premier subscription
  • EmKay
    EmKay Member ✭✭✭
    @Jim_Harman - I'm struggling with reporting in Quicken, recently, and this thread talks about one of the problems I'm having.  I have a custom report that I have saved - but the "drill to details" column widths do NOT save, when I save the report.   I have to adjust my column widths every time I drill into category detail transactions.  Any tips ?