Merrill Lynch Transactions not downloading

This discussion was created from comments split from: Barclay Bank not Downloading (Mac).

Comments

• rotermant
    rotermant Member ✭✭
    I have experienced the same problem with transaction downloads (.QFX format) from Merrill Lynch ever since I updated to Quicken to Premier Ver R34.20 (Windows) on 7/12/2021. I have tried to open old .QFX files that did not trigger errors in the past, and now they do. Coincidence?? Quicken says they are working on it...still.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    rotermant said:
    I have experienced the same problem with transaction downloads (.QFX format) from Merrill Lynch ever since I updated to Quicken to Premier Ver R34.20 (Windows) on 7/12/2021. I have tried to open old .QFX files that did not trigger errors in the past, and now they do. Coincidence?? Quicken says they are working on it...still.
    This problem has nothing to do with the version of Quicken.  My wife's 401K is with Merrill Lynch and as such I download a QFX to import her transactions.  Editing that QFX file I can see that there aren't any transactions in it.  And since Merrill Lynch created the file only they can really fix it (Quicken support might be talking to them, but it is Merrill Lynch that will have to fix it).
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Indigo
    Indigo Member ✭✭
    I am also having a problem downloading from Merrill Lynch. Strangely, it works some days but not others.
  • I had the same problem with ML. I turned off my VPN, tried again, and it worked.
  • GJH
    GJH Member
    Thank you for posting about the VPN! After spending hours entering all my Merrill transactions by hand, I turned off my VPN to download my husband's transactions, and it worked!