Another question about check printing

How can I move the location of where the date is printed, it needs to be raised up .2" ?
Also the amount is not printed with the font and size chosen, how to modify?
I am using the subscription on Win 10. The checks were purchased from Intuit several years ago.

Thx in advance
Tagged:

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What style checks are you using?
    I guess, you're using Wallet Style Checks, 3 personal-size checks to a sheet.
    To correct the alignment error, change your selected check style to Wallet Checks (Check 21 ...)
    The same federal banking rule which made it necessary to have 2 styles for wallet checks (old and "Check 21") also made it necessary to standardize on the font used for the numeric amount field. For all check styles, only Arial font, 10 pt., is permitted, regardless of the font setting chosen for the other fields on the check. The automated check sorters used by the banks can't read numeric amounts when other fonts are used.

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @RLGL

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties customizing your check(s). On the Windows side of Quicken, there are several options to customize font, font size, and alignment for printing checks. To customize your checks select File >Printer Setup >For printing checks. a Visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • RLGL
    RLGL Member
    edited August 2021
    Between both answers I have it sorted. Something changed the settings [Removed-Speculation]

Thanks again
    RLGL