OL-293-A PNC Direct Connect

Any idea when PNC direct connect will be available

Comments

• RobinK76
    RobinK76 Member ✭✭
    Getting error message OL-2093-A from PNC and OL-292-B from TD.
  • same here with PNC
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @RobinK76

I am also getting the OL-293 error for PNC today.  Here's a link to some additional information about OL-293 - LINK  and here's one for OL-292 - LINK

These are likely temporary issues, and the guidance calls for waiting and trying again on the next business day.  Let's hope it IS only temporary...

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• BillM0109
    BillM0109 Member ✭✭
    Receiving QL-293-A errors in both One-Step and Update Now for my PNC Bank accounts. Cites "unexpected information received from your financial institution." 9/3/21 - AM.
    Anyone else?
  • Ron Czapala
    Ron Czapala Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Also getting OL-293-A on two PNC accts but PNC Credit card updates fine.
    There was a software update but didn't alleviate the problem.
  • oldssd
    oldssd Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem with dire3ct connect update of my accounts with PNC and also Citizens with error OL-293-A. Problem started after updating to Quicken version: R35.31; Build 27.1.35.31
  • LarryS102
    LarryS102 Member ✭✭
    Yes! I am experiencing exactly the same issue as of today, Sept. 3, 2021. I can log onto my PNC Bank account using a web browser with no problems or "unexpected information." The problem seems to be related to Quicken's Direct Connect to PNC Bank.
  • bqw
    bqw Member
    Also getting the same error.
  • Same issue.....Grrrrr.
  • Hello @mayfieldm53,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error OL-293.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    The PNC direct connect is down for me this morning.
  • flier
    flier Member ✭✭
    i have the same problem
  • stevedm1
    stevedm1 Member ✭✭
    I am getting the error as of 9/3/21 for PNC Direct Connect accounts
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RobinK76 @couchtwo @Ron Czapala @oldssd
    UPDATE

For those having the PNC Bank problem - please see this Post https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898697/new-9-3-21-pnc-bank-returns-ol-293-error#latest  .  You also might want to bookmark that post so that you are notified when the problem has been fixed.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. We are aware of it and are currently investigating the cause. For the time being please wait 2-4 hours and attempt to update again. 

For more information and instructions regarding this issue please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898697/new-9-3-21-pnc-bank-returns-ol-293-error#latest

Again we apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Qkenoldie
    Qkenoldie Member ✭✭
    Same OL293A problem with PNC.
  • colglbo
    colglbo Member
    Had the problem yesterday but it worked OK this morning.
  • BillM0109
    BillM0109 Member ✭✭
    Also worked this morning.
  • sysjm01
    sysjm01 Member
    This error is still occurring for me but it is marked Resolved. Is anyone else still having this issue?
  • Johnlisa
    Johnlisa Member
    I’ve been having direct connect problems until I I went into account settings on my Mac app and reset the direct connect connection and all seems okay now, except the problem remains in the mobile app where transactions I enter on my Mac are not mirrored in the mobile app. Even after “sync to mobile”. Help!
  • Just started getting the OL-293a issue for PNC Direct Connect. Have not been able to download transactions or send bill payments for the past few days. Is anyone else seeing this? I can't access my Capital One accounts and if I can't get to my PNC accounts...why am I using Quicken at all?
  • LBE
    LBE Member ✭✭
    Me also cannot access USBank I get the QL-239-A error have been now since Friday... and Chase account always ask me to reauthorize - which I have successfully about 3 times now and everytime I try to update chase accounts it asks me to reauthorize again.. over and over.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize for the inconvenience. At the moment users may be experiencing one of the following errors: OL-393, OL-294, OL-297, OL-293 in Quicken for Windows. We are aware of this issue and are currently working with our service providers. 

For updates and more information as it becomes available please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904078/new-12-20-21-ol-errors-with-quicken-for-windows#latest

Hope this provides some clarification. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.