R35.31 Passwords, One Step Update and Quicken not working in general

Opened Quicken and it updated to R35.31 this morning. I went to pay my mortgage and low and behold, One Step Update no longer works. All the passwords are missing and it will not save them once you input them.

I went to each account and reactivated them and input the passwords, some issues, the passwords were not saved. I cannot connect to Citizens Bank or Fidelity.

How can this be repaired?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Ken in MA

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your OSU and passwords. I'm wondering if you may need to load a backup. This would be a good first step to see if we experience the same issues. You can do this by going across the top to file > restore a Backup File.

Once you've loaded a backup see if you're able to download again from the OSU. I would recommend trying a backup prior to the most recent update but you might have more recent ones that also may work if you'd like to try. 

Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to get your updates functioning. From there we'll see our next best step.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.