PenFed CC-502 Error [Edited]

SpartyRB
SpartyRB Member
Can't connect to my PenFed accounts for over a week because of a CC-502 error. I've tried resetting my accounts and that doesn't work. Tried the Quicken chat but they disconnected me while I ran through their ridiculously long list of tasks because I hadn't responded in five minutes. Looking at my clock it was less than five minutes before they disconnected me but still wondering how I'm supposed to respond when I'm running through a list of steps that I have to take!!!! Does anyone have a solution [Removed - Disruptive]?

Comments

• Hello @SpartyRB,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community and tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for the negative interaction you had with chat support.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding eror CC-502.

As stated at the bottom of the article, if the issue persists after 24 hours or more, you will need to call Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.
    -Quicken Anja
  • SpartyRB
    SpartyRB Member
    edited September 2021
    Thank you Anja. The issue has been much longer than 24 hours and I did contact your support agents for assistance which was largely unhelpful. [Removed-Disruptive] Given the choice, I prefer a complete list of steps to do at all at once instead of doing step by step with the agent [Removed-Unhelpful] I will try contacting your support agents again and hopefully I will get a different agent than last time.