Lost connection to Morgan Stanley Wealth Management

I updated Quicken and now lost links to ALL of my bank and credit card accounts. I painfully managed to re-establish links to all but NOT Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Received no error code, just an oops, "it's us not you". This is not helpful, and no, I don't want to enter my transactions manually!!!!!
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Hello @lurp23

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. There is currently a spike in users getting an error when attempting to add or update their Morgan Stanley account(s). The issue is currently being worked on, but unfortunately, there is no ETA for a solution at the moment. Again we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898158/morgan-stanley-wealth-management-ol-292-b

Hope this provides clarity. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan Stanley has been flaky, but is not down. Sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 tries to connect successfully, but it always eventually succeeds. Keep trying.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • lurp23
    lurp23 Member
    It has now been three weeks and I still cannot connect to Morgan Stanley. Please provide an update on when you expect to resolve this issue.
  • alanhines
    alanhines Member
    I have been waiting patiently for this issue to be resolved for weeks. It would be helpful if Quicken give us some type of expected ETA for a fix.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for your responses. At this time there are still spikes occurring with this issue. There is no ETA at the moment, unfortunately. We appreciate your patience while the issue is being worked on.

For more information and updates regarding this issue please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898158/morgan-stanley-wealth-management-ol-292-b

-Quicken Paloma