Icon Index

It would be helpful if in the "Help" menu there could be a quick index on the different icons and highlighters within Quicken. Example Help/Index/List the Icons and what they mean. Icons like... Red circle with exclamation, blue circle with links, green circle with $, different color pencils, orange dot next to account...
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I think this mostly exists on this Help page:

https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Status+icons+in+your+Quicken+account+register

It doesn't cover every icon in Quicken, but it hits the dots and colored pencils and envelopes. I'm sure there are some which need to be added; perhaps adding such items in this thread could be used to make suggestions to the team which handles Quicken Help.

I think the other good idea here is a quick link at the top level of Help to this page. Many users probably don't find their way to Basics > Learning about registers > Status icons in your Quicken account register.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • markhadden
    markhadden Member
    I would love to see icons in the upper bar area for quick and efficient use of my most used commands like Quicken for Mac 2007, so much faster and easier.