PNC Bill Pay

PNC bill pay has not be working since around 9/1. Contacted PNC twice - they say the whole quicken bill system through PNC is down and they are working on it but nothing yet.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SparrowHood

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. You were informed correctly, we are aware of the issue and are working with our service provider to solve this. There is no ETA for a solution at this moment but we do recommend attempting to add/update your PNC biller in 24-48 business hours. 

Hope this provides clarity. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • draimist
    draimist Member ✭✭
    HAS THIS BEEN FIXED YET? Please update your community
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Hello @draimist

This issue is still being worked on since behavior is inconsistent and there are spikes occurring intermittently. Since it is through PNC bill pay (DC) connection the solution would have to be ultimately implemented by the financial institution themselves. Quicken does not have access to bank servers. However, PNC online biller through our service provider is at a healthy status.

Hope this provides clarification. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Sasha's Mom
    Sasha's Mom Member ✭✭
    Thanks to Sparrowhood, Draimist, and Paloma for the heads up on this problem. It is October 25, 2021 and I am still experiencing this problem. Bill manager accepted 2 requests (the same transaction each time), showing "processing" but then in a few hours labeled the transaction "failed" and set amount to zero. Also said Chase wanted a one-time validation code which it did but only when I refreshed the transaction in Bill Mgr. Thanks to your reporting, I knew to give up on PNC QuickPay after 2 failed tries and set up the transaction from another account (sharonview) which has been functioning successfully for 2 other transactions today.

Your reporting to the Community saved me a lot of time and frustration.