Disabling Zillow Updates (or simply removing the reminder "clock")

Is there a way to disable the Zillow feature? I have a property that cannot be found on Zillow. I continually see an annoying reminder "clock" on the left of the property in the account list. Is there a way to get rid of the reminder "clock". I thought by disabling the Zillow feature it would achieve that objective, but I cannot see where to disable it.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Go to the Account Details in the property account (Ctrl+Shift+E) and in there it should have a checkbox that you can turn off for Zillow estimates.

Also if you see that "Check for updated Zestimate" button you can click on it and set the reminder to None (it might not be there in your case).
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • quick20
    quick20 Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Chris. But the "Use Zestimate" box is unchecked in Account Details. And I have no reminders set under the clock at the top. I think the issue is Zillow does not have my property registered in their system so when I try and find my property within Quicken it says property not found. If Quicken would find a property then all would be good and I could do the things you say. But since Quicken can't find a property in Zillow I have the continual reminder "clock" next to my account in the Account list. Do you have any other suggestions to remove that reminder clock?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was sort of afraid of that, you are sort half in half out.

The only other thing I can think to do is create a new account and use this procedure to move the transactions from the old account.
    FAQ: How Do I Move Transactions Between Quicken Accounts? — Quicken
    Signature:
  • quick20
    quick20 Member ✭✭✭
    I thought of that too to create a new account and move everything, but won't the same reminder pop up again?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    quick20 said:
    I thought of that too to create a new account and move everything, but won't the same reminder pop up again?
    From what I can see the Zillow reminders are connected to the accounts they are in (they don't show with the regular reminders), so I do believe that this reminder will go away when you delete the account.
    Signature:
  • quick20
    quick20 Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you. The reminder does go away after deleting the account. But, I will wait and see, but I think the same reminder will pop up again after a certain time period. I was hoping there was a fix to prevent this? Rather than having to move to a new account and then delete the old account after each month.
This discussion has been closed.