Program not displaying correctly since last quicken update

Since the last update from Quicken, the program now presents what is almost a completely blank screen. I cannot see a transaction not any of the toolbar functions (i.e. "File"). I have tried restarting my computer, however, that did not help. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Cs28461

Which screen is blank - is it the :"Enter Data File Password" screen, the "Registration or Success" screen, or is it the "Home Page" screen? 

If its the "Registration or Success" screen, follow the guidance located at this LINK.

Also which version of Quicken are you running?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Cs28461
    Cs28461 Member
    Running the starter edition. The entire screen is blank. I can see the outline of boxes, but no data, nothing. It’s essentially a white screen with two blue outlined boxes.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if you're on the latest available patch release, R 35.31, for your US subscription already, please download and install the US Mondo Patch Update from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product
    This Update contains a fix for a problem specific to the Starter Edition and the new Home page Dashboard view.

This discussion has been closed.