Opening balance in projected balance window is wrong

This discussion was created from comments split from: Opening balance in projected balance window is wrong.

Comments

• Having the same problem with the report. The menus above in the screenshot do not exist anymore in the version of Quicken I am using. When trying to do a "copy" then "Validate", I get a runtime error.

Attached is a screenshot of the incorrect report. You can see that the report is showing payments as additions and deposits as subtractions.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @esaurusaitis

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your projected balance. Thank you for the additional details as well. I'd like to see if we might have better luck by trying a super validate to see if we're able to get the program to work correctly. The steps are similar to a normal validate but I'll list them down below.

1. In the top left select file.

2. HOLD CTRL + SHIFT and select validate or repair file.

3. Select super validate file and Ok

Once you've done this take a look again at the projected balances and let us know if you're still seeing a similar issue. From there we'll see what our next options are.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.