Reconcile not working correctly on Citi-Costco Card

This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to reconcile Citi-Costco Card.

Comments

• kathy q
    kathy q Member ✭✭
    My Costco citi visa card is not reconciling correctly. To get quicken's reconcile to match the credit card statement, I have to remove transactions from the last day of the month that pull into the quicken reconcilation, but don't show up on the credit card statement until the next month.

Quicken transaction download is set up with express web connect. I wonder if I should change this to direct connect but don't know how to do that.

this is the only credit card account with this issue.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    kathy q said:
    Quicken transaction download is set up with express web connect. I wonder if I should change this to direct connect but don't know how to do that.
    To change to Direct Connect on your Costco Citi card first deactivate the account for downloading and clear out the financial institution name on the General tab.  Then start to set it up again.  Type in Citi Cards (not Citibank, Citibank is Express Web Connect).

Select the Advanced Options and Direct Connect on the next dialog.

Before going on, log into your Citi Costco account and authorized Direct Connect as follows:

Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/