Linking Bill to Quicken when Bill sends verification code [Xfinity]

I am trying to get xfinity to link to quicken. I actually had it working at some time in the past-but it was for an older account. I would like to re-set it up but now xfinity generates a code after I have supplied quicken with my login credentials.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @caheath42

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues adding your Xfinity Biller. When you generate the code does it not show up? I was taking a look on my side and also see it is asking for the code before letting you enter. If it is asking for a code I would make sure that on your Xfinity account you have a phone number and email that a code can be sent to so that we're able to get it added into Quicken. Generally, you'll have the option to select where to send the code to but it might not be appearing.

Let us know more details about the code and we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• caheath42
    caheath42 Member
    The code is just a four digit text (or email) that is generated for me to enter to confirm that it is me accessing my account. But quicken doesn't support that code being generated and just tells me to try again later (implying that the info isn't there yet.)
  • Hello @caheath42

Thank you for your response with additional information. To better assist you I need another piece of information, specifically screenshot(s) of the issue. Having these screenshots can allow us to take a further look into the issue and report it to our service provider as needed. 

Once more information is obtained we can move forward with diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • dkarch
    dkarch Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue setting up Cardinal Financial. Quick asks for me to send the code to my email or text. When i do that i get the code via text from Cardinal Financial but Quick does not give me the dialog box to enter it. Quicken then says my Cardinal Financial account is locked and to log into Cardinal wed site to unlock. The thing is the account is not locked. Been this way for two months. I reported via phone to Quicken and still not fixed.