Locked out of Citi Cards for weeks

JMLMD
JMLMD Member
I've now been locked out of Citi Cards for 2 weeks. It won't download my transactions. I've been a Quicken user since 1988 and this has never happened before. I'm getting frustrated (!) Can someone help me? I was asked to change my password and once I did this, I was unable to download 3 Citi Card accts. I've changed my password numerous times since then and keep getting a c-502 error. I've talked to Citi and they say they're working on it, and you site says there's no fix as of 9-10. Are you working on it? I'm at the end of my (digital) rope....

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    If you haven't already, I suggest you deactivate the Online Services of the register (open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E, select the Online Services tab), clear the name of the financial institution (on the General tab), and select OK.  Next, select Tools > Add Account..., enter Citi Cards, select Advanced Options, choose Direct Connect, ...  After you have provided the authentication credentials, Quicken should obtain the credit card account and allow you to link it to the existing register.

Note: You may need to enable access for Quicken: sign in to the Citi web site, select Profile > More Settings and Manage Desktop Apps
  • JMLMD
    JMLMD Member
    Didn't work. Thanks anyway.
This discussion has been closed.