Citbank Connection Error (CC-502)

I used to have Web Connect connection capability to my Citibank card. It no longer works. I've read some other discussion threads and it seems like it is a Quicken issue. Although the error reads that the "[Citibank] website is temporarily unavailable", I know for certain that that is not the issue. I've been able to access my Citibank account directly without issues. The User ID and Password are correct. I've deactivated and tried to reactivate online services and nothing seems to help. This issue began at the beginning of September.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: Citi Bank Citi Cards CC-502/102

Note: The CC-502 error code is an Express Web Connect error code.

Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method if available instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
This discussion has been closed.