Quicken Freezes During Download

This discussion was created from comments split from: PNC Again: Error CC-505.

Comments

• quicken freezes up when I try to download PNC back data. However, I do not get an error message
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Marvin KLine

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your PNC account. We are currently having issues with PNC but your issue is different.  Does it work fine if you don't have PNC selected? When it freezes is anything else having difficulty progressing as well? There could be a couple of causes that are making this freeze so we'll need more details to figure out what exactly is causing the issue.

Once you get the chance please let us know more and we'll see what steps we can take to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• PNC is the only bank which is linked to quicken so I do not know if it would freeze up if I downloaded from a different financial institution. If I manually import data quicken does not freeze up. When quicken freezes up I have to use the task manager to close quicken.
  • quicken freezes up
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Marvin KLine,

Have you tried resetting the connection?  To do that follow these directions:

1) Open the account register;
    2) Click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right > Select "Edit Account Details";
    3) In the pop-up window > Select the "Online Services" tab;
    4) In the "Online Services" box at the top > Click on the "Reset Account" button.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -