Hanging Quicken Home, Business and Rental Windows Subscription

My subscription Quicken Home, Business and Rental regularly hangs and it isn't any one place or action. As I use it, it hangs at least two to three times a session. When I move from one account to another, I often need to wait an unacceptable amount of time for the program to settle and show me my register. Sometimes I get the popup that the program is unresponsive and then it finally settles out. Considering I was essentially forced to the subscription version, I'm not happy at all. Things should be better, not worse. It feels like bloated software and isn't nearly as quick and responsive as it should be. Anyone else?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Crashes or killing Quicken may damage the file.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:

Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• I'll do that in the next day or two. I do laugh at the last step which is to restore from a time when I didn't have the issue. I've essentially had this issue for months so that's not reality. It feels like a resource hog. Quicken is trying to do too much at the expense of quick--the irony doesn't escape me.