Enhancement Suggestion: Property Value Significance - Visual Improvement

To provide a clearer picture as to the relative significance of each item of property and debt, I would like to see the ability to adjust the value scale on the Property & Debt tab, Property subtab. In the five pieces of property I currently have, the green current value bars are relatively close in length to each other even though one is worth over $650K and another is only $6K. By having the ability to set the value scale to a common maximum, the visual representation of the significance of each piece of property will be improved.
Tagged:
5 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without giving away personal information (black out names and addresses), can you show us an image snapshot of the Property graph you're looking at, so that we can see that, too?
    Follow these instructions to add an image file to this discussion or simply drag and drop the image file into the Leave a Comment text box. https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

• Diver Doug
    Diver Doug Member ✭✭
    In the attached, please find the screen shot from the Property & Debt tab, Property subtab. My particular issue is highlighted in the last two accounts. Both are in the area of "6", but you will see the first account in in thousands, the second is in 100's of thousands. By having the ability to control the scale of the graph, one can obtain a better understanding of the true significance of an account in ones overall financial picture.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the image. Even though the image is very small and blurry, I think, I can see the problem. Each individual graph uses a graph scale which works best with the numbers it shows.
    What you're looking for is a graph scale which uses the same scale across all of the graphs, to make comparisons easier. In your example the scale for all graphs should be in the 600,000 range.
  • Diver Doug
    Diver Doug Member ✭✭
    Correct. All scales should be the same.