Done status bills listing

I have duplicate bills in my listing. See attached. One says Done and only once, and then the correct one. Never saw these before. How do I get rid of the only once items? The Edit and skip button does not do anything when selected.

Comments

• Hello @M-N Putzer, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend deleting this "only once" bill reminder if it is a duplicate and does not serve a purpose. 

To delete a bill reminder simply right-click and select Delete this instance. Or you can select it and click delete on the top left corner. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions/concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    The whole reason for the post is you can't delete it. Right click doesn't bring up anyway to delete it either. I am wondering how to do since the app won't let you delete it. I've tried all of these before posting.
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    When I try delete from task line, get an error saying can't delete item.
  • Hello @M-N Putzer, 

Thank you for your response. I am sorry this did not work. There is another key command we could attempt. Hold down the ALT+Delete keys simultaneously then right-click the manual bill reminder and select delete. Afterwards, validate your file. To do this select File >Validate and Repair File. Check the first box that says validate file, leave everything else unchecked and click okay. A visual example is below. 

Please attempt the above and if that does not work let us know so that we can explore additional troubleshooting options. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    This does not change anything.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @M-N Putzer, 

Thank you for your response. I apologize this issue is still persisting. At his time I would recommend contacting Quicken Support. An agent will be able to share screens with you and troubleshoot as needed. Your patience is appreciated. 

To contact Quicken Support click here. 

Please let us know how it goes and of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • M - N Putzer
    M - N Putzer Member ✭✭
    I have already contacted support and that is where the large issues began. You can close this
    I have resolved with over about 20 hours of work on my own. I think things are working good again, but not thanks to support
This discussion has been closed.