Bank of America not downloading (Q Mac)

It appears that Bank of America has changed their website and downloading transactions via Quicken Connect.

Also, as of version 6.4.2, accounts linked to my Bank of America no longer offer any option to setup automatic download. The only option is "Enter transactions manually".

Please advise as this is a huge issue.
Tagged:

Comments

• sombra
    sombra Member
    Having the same issue. Standing by for any advice
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Hello @Tribruin and @sombra

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties connecting to your account(s). At the moment the financial institution has a block on its server(s). I recommend waiting 48 hours and attempting to update again. If you are getting any specific error codes after that time, please let us know.

Also, there is also an open alert for a similar issue regarding Bank of America. For more information click here.

Hope this helps. Let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • bdtphd
    bdtphd Member
    Hello fellow BofA frustrated users!!!
    This has been going on for about a month and just finished a chat with Quicken. Was told over it an issue they are working on but this is a MAJOR bank and I am simply puzzled by the length of this problem.

The chat representative had me test the situation by creating a new file and it went through fine but with my current batch of accounts it doesn't work at all.

My only choice was just to wait until it is fixed but, really, a month?
  • MarkS21
    MarkS21 Member
    I have been having the same issue - no transactions downloaded for past week. I downloaded the transactions manually, but then Quicken doesn't allow me to link to my existing checking account - the account is literally not shown. I also disconnected and reconnected my account to no avail. BofA is my main institution so hoping this gets solved quickly.
  • Jason C3
    Jason C3 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    I agree, same issue. 
  • sploosh
    sploosh Member ✭✭
    Has anyone found a way to resolve this problem? I tried both resetting and re-creating the connection, and Quicken finds the accounts (I'm able to link them to my existing accounts within Quicken, but still no luck getting transactions. It was possible to download transactions by going into a BoA account and download manually, so their support staff say the problem has to be on Quicken's end.
  • Suzanne108
    Suzanne108 Member ✭✭
    Having similar issues now. I have to keep doing the "Fix It" option, which means setting up downloads again, as if starting from scratch. That works, but is, let's say, less than ideal. Thank you.
  • Very similar issues with Bank of America. Transactions simply aren't downloading and it appears as if the connection is healthy.
This discussion has been closed.