Zestimate not working

I update my house value every month. I think it stopped working last month or the month before, and I entered it manually thinking it would get fixed soon. This month it is still not working. I searched support and saw suggestions to uncheck Use Zestimate on the Account Details window and then go back through Get Started. I did that, and it still says property not found. Going straight to Zillow.com, the property and estimate is found without a hitch. Also noted in the Account Details window that the copyright character following Zestimate now shows an upside down question mark followed by a 1/2 character. Please advise.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @MWETulsa

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Zestimate. I'm wondering here it sounds like you might have found the article down below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7868444/zestimate-not-working-for-quicken-windows#latest

If you have the next steps I would recommend trying it in a test file to see if we're able to add the house to the Zestimate in a different file. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

File menu > New Quicken FileNew Quicken File > Ok

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco