Customer service deleted and lost my web data

I contacted C/S when Quicken online wouldn't update my desktop. He had me go through steps which has now caused all my Quicken online data to match the desktop and I lost all the updates I had made on Quicken online. When I called C/S again, I was told they can't get the online data back, [Removed - Profanity/Speculation/Inaccurate]  I was also told they can't transfer calls to the next tier of support but I have an appt for tomorrow.

As you can tell, I'm frustrated that I lost hours of work. What are your suggestions for escalating and get a quick resolution? Is there a better number I can call? Anyone have the phone number for corporate?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Kalicat

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and the details of your recent experience with Quicken Support, although we are sorry to hear that the outcome of the contact was unsatisfactory. 

I took the liberty of reviewing your account details and see that you do have a call scheduled with our higher tier support regarding this matter tomorrow. Please let us know how the call goes and if there are any questions or concerns that we may be able to assist you with within the community. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco