r36.17 - investment accounts all screwed up

after update I opened my quicken this morning to find my investment account is completely messed up. I've tried updating balances and it's still way off, showing my account balance to be radically less than my actual account balance. plus, when I click on the account it's now shows dashboard view, split into four quarters, instead of the registry view and I can't seem to find a way to make it go back to it. please help!
Tagged:

Comments

• drbmbay123
    drbmbay123 Member ✭✭
    ok... some weird stuff going on. so I figured out that quicken switched me to "simple transactions." I switched back to "complete transactions" and the numbers were still off as it added and deleted a bunch of my investments. so I opened my latest backup and all was well. then I went to update and first it popped up with some screen that it was "syncing quicken & cloud" but I don't use the cloud backup and then it messed everything up again after finishing the update. back to "simple" and my numbers were all wrong again.
  • drbmbay123
    drbmbay123 Member ✭✭
    okay. so now I solved it all, it seems. I hope. I found this thread (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20198159#Comment_201981590) relating to the weird "syncing quicken & cloud" and followed the steps as the latest update must have screwed things up and added one of my credit card accounts on its own to updating via mobile. then changed the "simple" to "complete" again. and then ran my update and all is fine. this update was seriously messed up....