Verizon Wireless says awaiting next bill but the bill is available.

I know a bill is available from Verizon Wireless; however, Quicken Bills shows it as awaiting next bill. I have tried refreshing the bill, deleting the biller and re-adding it. Nothing works. I know the bill is out there and has been for over a week and a half. Not sure why this is not working. It has always worked in the past.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @Jefflock

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties with your online biller. Just to clarify, where are your main/active files stored (external hard drive, cloud-based storage, local)? I have sent you a message regarding account information. 

Once more information is gathered we can move forward with diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    I have experienced the same problem.  
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @jobworker

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. How long has this issue been persisting for you? I took a look at your biller account and noticed that the bill needed to be resynced. I went ahead and resynced it on my end, but I do recommend that you refresh the biller on your end as well. 

To do this select the biller in question then the drop-down arrow next to the Enter button and lastly Refresh Biller. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes and of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    I believe you are showing me a Windows screen.  I am Mac Beta.  I did go to the Bills&Income/EditPayee/eBill/Update Login.  is that the equivalent action for a Mac?
  • sprijohn
    sprijohn Member ✭✭
    edited October 9
    I have the same problem. I have refreshed the Verizon Wireless bill several times over several days with no luck. I even removed the biller and created a new entry more than once. I keep getting the same awaiting next bill message. I am using Quicken Premier for windows version R35.31 Build 27.1.35.31 on a fully updated Windows 10 computer. My data files are stored on an internal HDD in my computer
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 10
    Hello @sprijohn and @jefflock

Thank for you letting us know you're having the same issue. Your issue may be related to an issue we are experiencing with Verizon Wireless. The issue is ongoing and we don't have an ETA when it will be resolved. I'd recommend following the alert down below for any future updates on the issue.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899439/ongoing-9-20-21-verizon-wireless-experiencing-difficulty-syncing-paying-bills#latest

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • sprijohn
    sprijohn Member ✭✭
    Unfortunately, the fix is not working for me. When I refresh the Verizon Wireless bill it still says "Biller Verizon Wireless added but the next due amount is not yet available. Please try to update your Bill list later." Verizon notified me a week ago that my next bill is available and I can see it when I log in to my Verizon account so why can't Quicken get the current amount and due date?