Quicken not saving any new transactions or updates to existing transactions

I've tried editing an existing transaction and adding whole new ones. As soon as I leave the screen to go to another account, my changes disappear.
I am able to DELETE transactions. That seems to be the only changes that stick.
Any ideas?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @mkdewinter,

Can you be more specific about what you are experiencing?  For which type(s) of account or accounts are you seeing this behavior and which types of transactions are involved?  When you make an "edit" to a transaction, are you making that edit in the account register, or somewhere else?

Is this a new behavior (just started happening) or has this been happening for a long time?

Any additional information will help us to help you.

Thanks,

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried editing an existing transaction and adding whole new ones. As soon as I leave the screen to go to another account, my changes disappear.
    I am able to DELETE transactions. That seems to be the only changes that stick.
    Any ideas?
    When we edit an existing transaction or add a new transaction, we must save the transaction to commit update to the Quicken file.  For example, select Save.