We encountered an error (not your fault) for over week

I've been getting errors syncing my account for over week, but no error code. Just "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.) and the offer to try again. Very unhelpful. So I tried to reset my account, and cannot get it reconnected. The funny thing is, this is for a checking account, but the savings account for the bank seems to be working now (I never reset it). I'd just as soon do chat support to work thru this, but the chat support button on the website does nothing, and only links back to the main support page. Not very helpful at all. The bank is Tinker Federal Credit Union.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Clizby

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. If you are attempting to reach support via chat, please ensure that pop-ups are enabled. I have also sent you a direct message to obtain further details and information. 

For more information and instructions on enabling popups please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870684/faq-talk-to-support-does-not-respond#latest

Please let us know if you were able to reach Quicken Support and how it went!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • johmily
    johmily Member ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Paloma, for some reason I couldn't sign up with this account again, so now I had to make a new one. [Removed-Disruptive] I am NOT having popup issues. I whitelisted the support site just to be sure but chat still does not work. So not only can I not get support, but I still can't connect to my bank.