Enlarge Font Size in Account Sidebar Pane (Q Mac) (+1 Merged Vote)

Chuck_
Chuck_ Member
edited October 2023 in Product Enhancements

Add the ability to adjust the account sidebar font size in Quicken for MAC.

18 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• t.linn
    t.linn Member
    This, please. I can read the register just fine but the font in the sidebar is so small I cannot read it at all. This is a particular problem for Mac users relying on external monitors.
  • Windows version is the same.
  • Quicken, if you read these forums, seems like this would be an easy fix as the register font can already be changed for easier viewing.  
  • gkhanna
    gkhanna Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    We can adjust the size of the text in the register, but can't adjust size of the text in the sidebar. If we could do that as well, that would be great.
  • fmw
    fmw Member
    I also would like to request the ability to adjust the font size in the sidebar
  • I'd suggest an update to use the same font for the left panel as specified in the "Register Text and Row Settings".
  • shcottyb
    shcottyb Member ✭✭
    I believe the Side Bar font size is adjusted by System Settings=>Displays=>Use As setting that changes the Mac system font size, however, that also scales the whole desktop. I prefer to have a higher resolution and then adjust my app's font size up a little but I am not able to do this in the Quicken for Mac Side Bar. Please add this as a preference setting.
  • iobdennis
    iobdennis Member ✭✭
    Now that I'm having eye problems, I adjusted the font size in the register window, but I can't change the sidebar font size. This website has no responses regarding a way to do so. Is there no way to increase font size in the sidebar?
  • ascottyb
    ascottyb Member

useless unable to read sidebab

• For those of us with eyesight issues, it would be most helpful to be able to increase the font size in the sidebar, as well as the toolbar. I have to get right up on my screen in order to see accounts/balances.

• JSlimak
    JSlimak Member

Yes! Increase font size in Windows, too:) Not sure I can prep my taxes without larger font:(