No button to Finish Reconcile

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: reconciliation feature not working.

Comments

• I have the same problem with reconciliation. I use Quicken MAC. I have Deluxe edition version 6.4.2. MacOS 11.6. US version. Subscription exp. date Feb. 12, 2022. This started in September. Used to be a button to click after your online Quicken totals balance. It is no longer there so just clicking Enter does not work. The account is not reconciled and the blue arrows do not turn green.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Carole Ries,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of your reconcile screen so we can further investigate the issue you are describing?

If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Here's what the top of a reconcile screen looks like, with the Finish button on the far right.

If you can attach a screenshot showing how your screen differs from this, it will help point things in the right direction.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.