Regions bank OL-297-A

Anyone else having issues with Regions Bank not updating?

Comments

• HiwasseeVol
    HiwasseeVol Member
    Regions seems to have resolved the issue.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @HiwasseeVol

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue. Thank you for letting us know you were able to get your downloads working from Regions Bank again. In the case that they may not work later, we are currently aware of an issue with Regions Bank receiving an OL-297 error when trying to update/add accounts. I'll leave the alert down below in case you'd like to follow it.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900227/new-10-12-21-regions-bank-ol-297-a#latest

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• twbaldridge
    twbaldridge Member
    I verified my settings per the link provided by Quicken Francisco, which were as indicated but downloads from Regions Bank still not working, all other accounts were downloading normally.

I looked in the Help / Log files / OFX Log and noticed that the entry under
    <!-- ***** SEND to https://onlinebanking.regions.com/Ofx/process.ofx ...>
    showed this
    <USERID>anonymous00000000000000000000000 - clearly not my account,

which earlier working entries did show my account name correctly.

What I did to fix, which worked well, I went to add a new account, and searched for then selected Regions Bank. Then went through the prompts to enter username/password, then it listed my accounts. As all my accounts were already added I clicked next and the add account wizard exited. After this my updates worked fine. This fixed what ever account error, which appears as a Quicken bug to me, when I entered my username / password and save this to the value in the new account wizard.

This is so much better than I have done in the past for deactivating / activating the account as this will download duplicates for the last 3mos. or for how ever long you bank has records, that you subsequently must remove.
  • Agrinch
    Agrinch Member ✭✭
    edited October 24
    [Removed-Disruptive/Unhelpful]