Credit Card indicates online balance is 0 even though transactions are being downloaded.

Quicken indicates that the online balance on my credit card is 0.
Transactions are being downloaded.
The actual online balance per the bank is 356.24 but Quicken shows it as being 0.
So, I have a problem reconciling the credit card.

Transactions download, I've updated that several times recently but when I go to reconcile, Q always says that the online balance is 0. Shouldn't it indicate the same value as the banking institution says the card balance is?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @tsf,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Are you seeing the 0 online balance only in the reconcile screen? If you open the account register and change the "Today's Balance" displayed on the top-right to "Online Balance", does it show 0 there as well or does it give you an accurate balance?

It may be helpful if you could provide us with a screenshot as well. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja