Quicken Medical Expense Manager - update?

Years back, Intuit had developed and sold software known as Quicken Medical Expense Manager . Completely separate from Quicken and it does not access any data online. It is software that resides only on your computer. I still use it (on windows 10) although it is no longer supported. The software not only allows tracking of payments, expenses, insurance payments and the like, but also your health issues. So I can easily look back and see what test, vaccination, doctor visit I had, what was the outcome , and when. I don't know if Intuit still owns this, or sold it off when then sold off Quicken. But it would be so helpful to bring that back or something similar. It's probably available somewhere online for download. I am hoping the new owners of Quicken would consider developing this or updating it.
6 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found it online, downloaded, and have been using it for about a year. I find it very useful and would also appreciate an update.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • GerryS
    GerryS Member
    My wife & I have been using Quicken MEM since 2008. With our multiple medical issues and the complexity of medical billing these days, we couldn't survive financially without MEM to track & reconcile our medical expenses and reimbursement. :)
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I created a simple spreadsheet that does the same exact thing as the Medical Expense Manager.  I created it in Mac Numbers, so I'm sure it could be done in Excel or Google Sheets.   And I'm no genius when it comes to spreadsheets.  So, I'm sure just about anyone could do the same.  
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited October 21
    Version 2 of QMEM, the only update ever released, can be found here: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quicken-med-expenses.html
    I'm the QLC SuperUser who sent it to QuicknPerlWiz for his website.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP