PNC Bank - Web Connect error cc-503

Well! after switching to PNC from BBVA it has been one problem after another on the 10/13/2021 I received via mail the pin number that they indicate I need to access the web-connect using my SS as user ID. well each day since then I been trying to get a resolution from them, and just today 10/21/2021 they claim that is a Quicken issue. well I don't know is this true or not, but anyone has been getting this error or have a solution. I have not contact quicken because I know they will point back to PNC because the error indicates using the incorrect user id and password.

Has anyone successfully been using Web Connect from PNC? Any ideas.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2021
    Hello @regracia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I believe it may be possible that you are selecting the wrong PNC instance from our Financial Institution list as the Quicken PIN you received in the mail is normally used for Direct Connect.

If you haven't tried to already, I suggest that you select PNC Bank - Direct Connect and then click Advanced Options on the right.

On the following screen, please select Direct Connect and click Next.

Then, on the final screen, you should receive the Sign In screen as shown below and be prompted to enter your social security number along with your Quicken PIN that you received in the mail.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Tom Beason
    Tom Beason Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem and tried the above. I never got the screen to add id and pin#
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Tom Beason,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and for adding to this discussion to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing trouble.

After trying the steps I previously provided above, which screen did you result in getting instead? If you don't mind, could you please provide us with a screenshot of it? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja